Verdict : Bevis brought the cookie and was finish up in 20 minutes cos all his friend wanted to share!
200g top or cake flour (I use AP flour)
25g corn flour
25g milk powder
80g milo (or horlicks)
180g unsalted butter, at room temperature
25g icing sugar (optional, but I added cos it tasted very flat without sugar. 25g is not very sweet anyway)
Some chocolate chips, chocolate rice and koko crunch for decoration.
1. Preheat oven to 140°C. Grease the baking tray.
2. Sieve flour and milk powder.
3. Cream butter and milo for ~3 minutes on low speed. Do not overbeat.
4. Add flour mixture and beat for about 1 min to form dough.
5. Divide dough into 10g each and shape in to doggie etc.
6. Bake for 25 min. May need +/-5min depending on oven. (my oven took 10 min more)
7. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan then remove and allow to cool completely.
With sugar added, the dough spread quite alot during bake. So when shaping, make the dough taller so that it will look ok after baking.