Pages

Banner

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My ABin5 which didn't quite make the cut...






I am using exacting the same instant bread recipe which I successfully got it right several times. But not this time, which you can already see.

The only thing I did differently was that this dough sat in the fridge for about 10days before it was baked. But this shouldn't be the cause of failure cos the recipe clearly says that it can be kept upto 14days.

So, my fellow friends who ranted endlessly about the bread failure... now you know you are not the only one!

2 comments:

Natalie -cupcakeloft- said...

gosh!! youre so much better then me now!!! i love all ur breads and cookies haha!

do u have fb or msn? add me yeah? keep in touch ;)

nic_nat123@yahoo.com

Cookie said...

Hi Natalie,

Nay, I have a long way to reach your cupcake standard!

Sure, I will add you to my FB!