Pages

Banner

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Black Sesame Bun with Luncheon Meat


Ever since the tainted milk powder saga, I won't touch processed food from China with a 10 foot pole. That means forgoing my favourite MaLing luncheon meat.

We have it with everything during the growing up years. Eat them with bread, with porridge, with beehoon, with fried rice. For breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper!


C'mon tell me who don't grow up with luncheon meat???
Once I bought an ang-moh brand which, despite the high price, lack the x-favour. Recently I saw tins of locally produced luncheon meat on the shelf, I quickly pick up a few tins. There's even a cheese luncheon meat. Yeah, Sheen loves everything with cheese.
This discovery lead me to whip up something with our childhod comfort food again!
-------------------
I used the bread recipe from here . Just add 45g of ground sesame powder into B.

1 comment:

Big Boys Oven said...

nice and yet simple! love it!