100g chocolates, coursely chopped
100g whipping cream (e.g. President)
Good quality cocoa powder for coating
- Heat up the whipping cream until almost boiled.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped chocolate (chopping make melting faster). Stir until chocolate melted, and form a smooth paste.
- Leave to cool in room temperature, then refrigerate for few hours.
- The texture is somewhat like ice cream by then. Use a spoon to scoop the choc mixture and form into small balls.
- Coat with cocoa powder. Enjoy.
I put them in small packages so that Sheen can bring to school to share with his friends.