Thanks Anncoo for passing the Kreativ Blogger Award.
It's been awhile since we play this tagging game, so I am more than game to do this on a boring Thursday night (or Friday morning).
1. I am a Singaporean, and proud to be a Singaporean. But I cannot understand why we call ourselves a first world country, yet we act like 3rd world when the MRT door opens!
2. I am one of those rare middle class family who do not have a maid (domestic helper, to be politically correct). Incidentally only upper class people in first world country has a maid to order.
3. People still go "agh" whenever I declare that I am the official maid to my 2 babies at home.
4. My 2 babies - one by birth, one by marriage
5. The most stressful question to me is "how are you"- are you really interested to know that how I am or you just ran out of things to say?
6. Watching Little Sheen's development is one of the 7 wonders on earth, and I am just glad not to missed any of those. Even if it means foregoing a couple of progressions in work (I never think that as a career, btw)!
7. On that note, btw, it is important to say here that I love my job, just in case my boss is also reading this!
I have to pass this on to the bext 7 bloggers.... Urm, now let me hit the sack first and think thru on my dreams!
Have a Happy Friday, and great weekend ahead!