Pages

Banner

Friday, September 26, 2008

TangZhong Bread

I get to know this bread-making method from Florence, thru Rei.

The bread is very soft and fluffy... the process is more cumbersome than the straight dough method but the results is worth every effort!


Step 1 : Make Tang Zhong:




Step 2: Making the bread dough. I do not have a bread machine, so I depend on my 2 hands to knead... but it was so sticky that after 15min, I give up and just left it as it is.



Step 3: Shaping the bread - punch down and knead light before dividing the dough into 50g pieces. Sorry no pix cos I did this 6 in the morning and had to rush to finish and send them into the oven.



Step 4: It rise beautifully to fit the silicon muffin cup. This is "kosong" breads... I only coat the outside with oats for some texture.



Step 5: Enjoy!



Sorry, no recipe cos I still do not have the originator's permission.

No comments: