I just add things that Sheen eats, fish cake, carrot, scallops and xiao bao chai. It is more like a braise method without any oil, hence I think it is healthier.
I brought this to my mum's place over weekend, and my sis said it is as tasty as those from the zichar stall!
- Fish cake, sliced
- Carrot, sliced
- Xiao Bao Chai, sectioned
- Chicken Stock (or Water) - 1 cup
- Oyster sauce
- Dark sauce
- Bring the stock (or water) to boil.
- Add all the ingredients into the stock and cover pot until boil.
- Add oyster sauce & dark sauce to taste.
- Add yee-mee into the stock, boil for 3 min, then off the fire. The noodle will absorb flavourful the stock and becomes soft and tasty.