This little pig went to the market.
This little pig stayed home.
I believe most parents have sang this familiar nursery to their little ones. I loved to see mine curled and giggled when I tickled him as I go"wee wee wee all the way home".
The last we had a little-pig moment was more than a year ago.
Now's now a big boy who wants only Ben 10 and Power Ranger. Oh yes, he also asked if I could me made him the cute piggies, a craft made by the older kids in his childcare centre:
His ever doting mum burns the restful hours in the evening to make him these little pigs:
I couldn't decide if I like the smile...
Less is more.... so I leave out the smile:
> I am in Dubai. Only going back to SG on Thursday morning.
One man's lost is another man's gain. Since I already packed this to office, I let the ladies share among themselves!
How to Do:
3 round Cookie Cutter of various sizes
Piping Gel (to stick the fondant
- Just cut out 3 circles with the cookie cutter and put the smaller one over the bigger one.
- Use the skewer to make 2 nostrils on the snout.
- Cut out the 2 ears and stick it on with some piping gel.
- Roll a tiny piece of fondant and curl it over a skewer to make tail. Stick it on with some piping gel.
- Mark the eyes with marker.